BeaverTails, makers of BeaverTails® pastries, introduced a new opportunity for US franchisees at the International Franchise Expo (IFE) in New York City last month.
For $99,000 USD, this limited-time package includes:
- A self-contained 16-foot trailer that houses all food preparation and storage
- The initial franchise fee (valued at $30,000 USD)
- Franchise rights for 20 years (subject to review every five years)
- A territory with a minimum population of 300,000 people
- All royalty and advertising fees are conveniently built into the cost of purchasing proprietary BeaverTails ingredients
- 38 years of industry experience
- Offer valid through September 1, 2016
“As a central element of our US growth strategy, we are offering new franchisees an exceptional opportunity to kick start their entrepreneurial dreams. The BeaverTails business model is compelling for several reasons. First, our operations are comparatively simple and our food costs are attractive. Second, our product is unique. Third, BeaverTails pastries are topped with a variety of choices, which allows us to provide an animated and interactive experience that creates superior customer engagement and loyalty,” said Pino Di Ioia, CEO, BeaverTails.
For more details, please see www.prweb.com/releases/2016/05/prweb13443426.htm